Total Blog Views

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our First Project-One Humble Artist and His Rise to Fame (Skeleton Drawings)





The original picture from which the drawing below is based off of.


My interpretation of what the Minion's skeleton would hve looked like based on the picture above.

1. I feel like this drawing is a good interpretation on the skeleton of a minion considering that no such creature exists and so the majority of the bones are made up. 
3. I feel like this piece was succsessful for the most part since it seems realistic and maintains the original shape of the print.
4. I liked how the skull turned out, but I dislike how the ribs look.
5.I would add more detail to the ribs and the area around them.
6. Nothing about this piece was too dificult.
7. I learned a lot about bones and their placment.

No comments:

Post a Comment